Tuesday, December 27, 2005

ALERT! Important Info for my Faithful Readers! ALERT!

There is a COW in my blog. It has left several comments, some more disturbing than others, and even implied that it was responsible for the disappearance of my keys. As I have since found them without complying with the animal's instructions, I am left to deduce that there are also forces working on my side. However, the sudden appearance of the cow is extraordinarily disturbing. I wanted to alert you all to this development, so that as you wander the metaphorical halls of my ramblings, you do NOT stumble onto the cow unawares. If you do, remember to treat it carefully and with respect... do not turn your back! It may be armed. Make every effort not to provoke a confrontation. I will try to post a regular update later, but I felt this information was too important to wait.

No comments: