Tuesday, January 10, 2006

75.5... Personally, I think that's a little low to really be a whore.

...Though it does make me wonder about the obscene number of movies I must have seen so far in my life. Not obscene in a bad way, really, just... a lot.

Put an X next to the ones you've seen. Score over 70 and you're a movie whore. Copy, repost, and put your score in the subject line.


(x) Pirates of the Caribbean
( ) Boondock Saints
( ) The Mexican
(x) Fight Club
( ) Starsky and Hutch
(x) Neverending Story
( ) Blazing Saddles
( ) Garden State
(x) The Princess Bride
(x) Young Frankenstien
( ) AnchorMan
( ) Napoleon Dynamite
( ) Saw -- No, thank you.
( ) White Noise
( ) White Oleander
(x) Anger Management
Total here: 16 My Total: 6

(x) 50 First Dates
( ) Jason X
( ) Scream
( ) Scream 2
( ) Scream 3
( ) Scary Movie
(x) Scary Movie 2-- I think it was 2 and not 3... either way, it was pretty dumb.
( ) Scary Movie 3
( ) American Pie
( ) American Pie 2
( ) American Wedding
(x) Harry Potter
(x) Harry Potter 2
(x) Harry Potter 3
(x) Harry Potter 4
( ) Resident Evil I
( ) Resident Evil 2
( ) The Wedding Singer
( ) Little Black Book
Total here: 19 My Total: 6... a pattern emerges

( ) The Village
( ) Donnie Darko
(x) Lilo & Stitch
(x) Finding Nemo
( ) Finding Neverland
( ) 13 Ghosts
(x) Signs
(x) The Grinch --The old animated one, that is.
( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre
( ) White Chicks
( ) Butterfly Effect
(x) Thirteen Going On 30--Sort of. I saw it on a bus, and the picture wasn't working most of the time, and for some reason that made it oddly endearing to me. That, and I was against the prententious woman on her cell phone behind me, who talked like it was pure torture to be subjected to such a peurile (spelling?) film.
(x) I, Robot--In the book, one of the protagonists was born in 1982. This always fascinated me.
( ) Dodgeball
( ) Universal Soldier
( ) A Series Of Unfortunate Events
( ) Along Came A Spider
( ) Deep Impact--Have I mentioned that I hate most disaster movies? (The most is in there basically for Titanic. So far I hate all natural disaster movies. Oh, a lot.
Total here: 18 My Total: 6 again!!! Wow!

( ) KingPin
( ) Never Been Kissed-- I'm a little confused about this one, but I think I'm mixing it up with something else that I did see.
( ) Meet The Parents
( ) Meet the Fockers
( ) Eight Crazy Nights
( ) A Cinderella Story
( ) The Terminal
( ) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
( ) Passport to Paris
( ) Dumb & Dumber
( ) Dumb & Dumberer
( ) Final Destination
( ) Final Destination 2
(x ) Halloween --Or, one of these Halloween things. Maybe it wasn't the first. At a Halloween party. It was Nathaniel's first horror movie... maybe mine too?
( ) The Ring
( ) The Ring 2
( ) Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
(/) Practical Magic --Well, I started watching this with Liz and then the movie died, so I never got to see the end!
(x) Chicago
( ) Ghost Ship
( ) From Hell
( ) Hellboy
(x) Secret Window
( ) I Am Sam --Wanted to.
( ) The Whole Nine Yards
( ) The Whole Ten Yards
( ) The Day After Tomorrow
( ) Child's Play
( ) Bride of Chucky
(x) Ten Things I Hate About You
( ) Just Married
( ) Gothika
( ) Nightmare on Elm Street
( ) Sixteen Candles
( ) Bad Boys
( ) Bad Boys 2
( ) Joy Ride
( ) Seven
(x) Oceans Eleven--Though I slept through a chunk in the middle... it wasn't boring, I was just exhausted.
( ) Oceans Twelve
( ) Identity
Total here: 41 My Total: 5.5... almost 6!

( ) Lone Star
( ) Predator I
( ) Predator II
(x) Independence day
( ) Cujo
( ) A Bronx Tale
( ) Darkness Falls
( ) Christine
(x) ET
( ) Children of the Corn
( ) My Boss' Daughter
( ) Maid in Manhattan
( ) Frailty
( ) Best bet
( ) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
(x) She's All That --Oh, yeah, with a whole bunch of people... Marie... and... Anne? And Lindsay? Colleen? Maybe?
(x) Calendar Girls
(x) Sideways
( ) Mars Attacks
Total here: 19 My Total: 5... going down.

( ) Event Horizon
( ) Ever After
(x) Forrest Gump
( ) Big Trouble in Little China
(x) X-men 1
(x) X-men 2
(x) Catch Me If You Can--it was cool! I think my score is increasing a lot because of the movie days in the box office this summer.
(x) The Others
( ) Freaky Friday
( ) Ring of Fire
( ) The Hot Chick
(/) Swimfan--Oh... oh, let me tell you about this one. I was in Seville. It was STUPID, probably even more so in Spanish. My ear was exploding. I left in the middle (the only time I EVER have, I think), and caught a cab home. The cab driver, practicing English, said, "You are a nice girl. You are a pretty girl. You are the girl all the boys will think, I want you to have my babies."
( ) Miracle
( ) Old School
( ) Ray
(x) The Notebook
( ) K-Pax
Total here: 17 My Total: 6.5... highest yet!

(x) Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
(x) Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
(x) Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
( ) A Walk to Remember
( ) Boogeyman
( ) Hitch
( ) Back Door Sluts 9
( ) Anal Acres 1-- What?
( ) Anal Acres 2
( ) B-Cup Divas
(x) The Fifth Element
(x) Star Wars episode I The Phantom Menace
(x) Star Wars episode II Attack of The Clones
( ) Star Wars episode III Revenge of The Sith --Sad! Who wants to see it on video with me?
(x) Star Wars episode IV A New Hope
(x) Star Wars episode V The Empire Strikes Back
(x) Star Wars episode VI Return of The Jedi
( ) Troop Beverly Hills
( ) Swimming with Sharks
( ) Air Force One
( ) For Richer or Poorer
(x) Trainspotting-- Highly disturbing.
( ) People Under the Stairs--I've heard it's highly disturbing...
( ) Blue Velvet
(x) The Sound of Music--Yay!
(x) Parent Trap--Yay!
( ) The Burbs
( ) The Terminator
(x) Empire Records
( ) SLC Punk
( ) Meet Joe Black
( ) Wild girls
( ) A Clockwork Orange
( ) The Order
(x) Spiderman
(x) Spiderman 2
( ) Amelie--I know, I should.
Total here: 37 My Total: 15... whoa, explosion!

( ) Mean Girls
(x) Shrek
( ) Shrek 2
(x) The Incredibles
( ) Collateral
( ) The Fast & The Furious
( ) 2 Fast 2 Furious
( ) Sky Captain Of The World Of Tomorrow
(x) Closer--En espanol... a bit confusing.
Total here: 9 My Total: 3

(x) Titanic
(x) Saved
( ) Bowling For Columbine
( ) Fahrenheit 9/11
(x) The Sixth Sense
(x) Artificial intelligence (AI)
(x) Love, Actually
( ) Shutter
( ) Ella Enchanted
( ) Princess Diaries 1
( ) Princess Diaries 2
(x) Constantine
( ) Million Dollar Baby
( ) Envy
( ) Eurotrip
( ) Malibu's Most wanted
( ) Big Daddy
( ) Black Sheep
( ) The Breakfast Club
(x) West side story
Total here: 20 My Total: 7

( ) A Christmas Story
( ) Spanglish
( ) Pulp Fiction --I know, I know.
( ) Sleepover
( ) The Evil Dead
( ) Killer Klowns From Outer Space*--These random ones sort of make me want to write my own list.
( ) The Seed of Chucky
( ) Vanilla Sky the original spanish version-- No, but I know it's called Abre los ojos.
(x) Nightmare Before Christmas
(x) Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
(x) Interview With The Vampire
(x) The Crow
( ) Purple Rain
( ) Reservoir Dogs
( ) Wayne's World-- Maybe a few minutes of it...
Total here: 15 My Total: 4

( ) Wayne's World 2
( ) 21 Grams
( ) Blow
(x) Edward Scissorhands
(x) Clerks-- Summer in the Box Office... I think it was the last one.
(x) Beauty and the Beast
( ) Guess who
( ) Monster In-Law
( ) Elf
( ) Stuart Little
( ) Stuart Little 2
( ) Mall Rats
( ) Chasing Amy
(x) Dogma
( ) Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Total here: 15 My Total: 4

(/) Beetlejuice-- I... am not sure! I know I saw parts of it when I was little and it creeped me out... and I think I saw parts of it when I was older, and it didn't creep me out... but I don't know if that ever added up to the whole thing.
( ) The Last Samurai
( ) The Amityville Horror
( ) The Aviator
(x) Romeo and Juliet
(x) Romeo + Juliet
( ) Barbershop
( ) Beauty Shop
(x) Legally Blonde
( ) Legally Blonde 2
( ) The Forgotten
( ) Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen
( ) Grudge The Japanese version
Total here: 12 My Total: 3

ADDED, because they deserve to be here.

(x) American Beauty
( ) Crash
(x) Road to Perdition
( ) Fargo
(x) Moulin Rouge
( ) The Producers
( ) King Kong (1933)
(x) King Kong (2005)-- I wouldn't bother, by the way. Though the visuals are interesting and King Kong himself is cool.
( ) Bad Santa
( ) Batman 1: Batman
( ) Batman 2: Batman Returns
( ) Batmas 3: Batman Forever
( ) Batman 4: Batman and Robin
( ) Lost in Translation
(x) Madagascar
Total here: 15 My Total: 5

In Total: 75.5 /253

No comments: