Friday, October 21, 2005

Uh-oh, I found a survey website!

This one has questions starting with every letter of the alphabet. I will try to restrict myself to such interesting ones.

[the alphabet survey]
Act your age:Ridiculous and basically without meaning.
Born on what day of the week:Tuesday-- full of grace, me.
Chore you hate:Dishes and laundry and... oh, everything.
Dad's name:Patrick Henry Fullan, Jr.
Essentail make-up item:None. Essentail? Perhaps some ribbons, if one is a show horse.
Favorite actors/actresses:So many... Geoffery Rush, Alan Rickman, Jude Law (yes, for the beauty alone), Matt Damon a lot of the time, Emma Thompson, Susan Saradon, Kate Winslet.. this list is random...
Gold or sliver:Gold (or Silver and Gold like Yukon Cornelius)
Hometown:Syracuse, NY
Instruments you play:Played the flute, but I haven't in years.
Job title:Marketing and Public Relations Assistant
Kids:Haven't any. Love them, though.
Living arrangements:I live in a two bedroom apartment with Rachel, who I was about to call my roommate, but that's obvious, isn't it?
Mom's name:Linda Ann Elizabeth Chiappone Fullan
Number of socks you own:God, I don't know. Most not in pairs.
Overnight hospital stays:Stayed for several weeks as soon as I arrived in the world. Other than that... I've made it into the night, but always gone home again.
Phobia:Severed heads and the severing thereof.
Quote you like:"And all the wickedness of the world, that man might work or think, is no more to the mercy of God than a live coal in the sea."
Religious affiliation:Roman Catholic. Isn't affiliation an interesting word?
Siblings:One, Patrick Chiappone Fullan, born without kidneys when I was three and a half. None that I've known or seen.
Time you woke up today:Woke up randomly at 7:16 or something, alarm went off at 7:30, got up at 8:20 (oops)
Unusual habits:None that I've noticed, but then, I wouldn't, would I?
Vicious thing you've done:I guess I've told people things I knew would really stick them hard.
Worst habit:Self-criticism, and procrastination as a product thereof.
X-rays you've had:Teeth many times, stomach area (I think), head and sinus area in Spain.
Your favorite season:Fall and Spring... moderate temperatures, pretty plant life.
Zodiac sign:Taurus. Or Ares. I'm on a cusp. Doesn't that sound dramatic?
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

No comments: