Friday, October 21, 2005

Cain On a Fucking Stick.

Really Long Survey (over 200)
What is your name?:Rebecca Lynne Just Realized Maybe I Shouldn't Put My Full Name in My Blog
Are you named after anyone?:No... Sort of my mother, I guess, because she's Linda. Sort of my father because he's Just Realized Maybe I Shouldn't Put My Full Name in My Blog? *chuckles*
What's your screename?:BeckyF342
Would you name a child of yours after you?:Probably not directly, or as a first name.
If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name be?:According to my preferences? Peter, since it is my confirmation name. According to what my mom and dad planned? I think Andrew or Nathan. I like Andrew better, I think.
If you could switch names with a friend who would it be?:Jesus Christ.
Are there any mispronounciations/typos that ppl do w/ your name constantly?:Not constantly. Once I was Rebecca Fawn in a mailing.
Would you drop your last name if you became famous?:No! I would sound silly.
Basics
Your gender::Female
Straight/Gay/Bi:: Basically straight, but since I just had a whole revelation about how the entire system of sexual labeling is in fact a service to the patriarchy, I feel compelled to object.
Single?:Multiple! But not dating, if that's what you mean.
If not, do you want to be?:But I am.
Birthdate::4/20/82. Not 3/20/82.
Your age::23
Age you act::God, I don't know.
Age you wish you were::God, I don't know.
Your height::5'2"
Eye color::Dark brown.
Happy with it?:Ecstatic.
Hair color::Dark brown.
Happy with it?:Desperately un, but my religion forbids hair dye
Lefty/righty/ambidextrous::Righty. If that really requires an y.
Your living arrangement::I don't believe in an arranged life.
Your family::What about it? I love them; they're crazy?
Have any pets?:No living ones.
Whats your job?:Finding missing apostrophes all over the internet and pointing it out.
Piercings?:Ears.
Tattoos?:Ears.
Obsessions?:Ears.
Addictions?:Ears.
Do you speak another language?:Spanish.
Have a favorite quote?:START WEARING PURPLE FOR ME NOW!
Do you have a webpage?:Where you are if you're reading this, and www.uncutpages.org
Deep Thoughts About Life and You in it
Do you live in the moment?:Of course. I just keep forgetting.
Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?:Never.
Do you have any secrets?:I always have secrets.
Do you hate yourself?:That's an awfully dramatic way of putting it. Let's just say mildly detest.
Do you like your handwriting?:That's an awfully dramatic way of putting it.
Do you have any bad habits?:Never.
What is the compliment you get from most people?:You are the most intelligent and stunning person I have ever met. Please come to bed with me at once, and afterwards talk about all things in life.
If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?:Deep Thoughts about Life and You in it
What's your biggest fear?:Hippodick. Wait, I thought it said favorite swear word, but that will do.
Can you sing?:Never.
Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?:Not JUST to look cool. Also to gain prestige and sexual partners.
Are you a loner?:In fact, I am alone now.
What are your #1 priorities in life?:Ears.
If you were another person, would you be friends with you?:Not JUST to look cool. Also to gain prestige and sexual partners.
Are you a daredevil?:Not JUST to look cool... ok, I'll stop.
Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?:You mean the whole demonic possession thing? I've basically accepted it.
Are you passive or agressive?:Best of both worlds!
Do you have a journal?:I have.
What is your greatest strength and weakness?:Profound. Are they in fact always the same? In any case, ears.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?:Sexier ears.
Do you think you are emotionally strong?:In fact, I have a psyche of steel.
Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?:Yes. Both, at the same time.
Do you think life has been good so far?:No life is good except your father in heaven. Wait, doesn't work.
What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?:Take care of your ears, and they will not fall off due to frostbite.
What do you like the most about your body?:Elbows.
And least?:Belly button.
Do you think you are good looking?:You should see my fucking elbows.
Are you confident?:With these elbows?
What is the fictional character you are most like?:A sort of combination of Jay Gatsby, Boo Radley, and Catherine Earnshaw. Duh.
Are you perceived wrongly?:Not JUST to look cool. Also to gain prestige and sexual partners. Sorry, I lied before.
Do You...
Smoke?:When burning with passion.
Do drugs?:Why is it "do" drugs?
Read the newspaper?:When burning with passion.
Pray?:When burning with extra passion.
Go to church?:Why is it "go" to church?
Talk to strangers who IM you?:And lie outrageously. I know... you wouldn't think I had it in me.
Sleep with stuffed animals?:It's better than drinking alone.
Take walks in the rain?:It's better than drinking alone.
Talk to people even though you hate them?:I do hate people, and therefore I eshew verbal communication whenever possible.
Drive?:I like to think I have drive.
Like to drive fast?:Well, the one time I tried it, it was fun.
Would or Have You Ever?
Liked your voice?:Never, and therefore I eshew verbal communication whenever possible.
Hurt yourself?:When burning with passion. The burning, mostly.
Been out of the country?:Never been in it.
Eaten something that made other people sick?:Yes. I have carefully built up a tolerance to all known poisons. It was a grand state dinner last fall.
Been in love?:Is that the opposite of the country?
Done drugs?:Let's not get redundant, here.
Gone skinny dipping?:Not JUST to look cool... hehe, you know the rest.
Had a medical emergency?:In fact, I am currently having a medical emergency. Never mix burning and arsenic.
Had surgery?:NEVER mix burning and arsenic. NEVER.
Ran away from home?:Walked. Slowly. If you run, they will shoot.
Played strip poker?:I won, too.
Gotten beaten up?:Sex with Klingons is like that.
Beaten someone up?:Sex with Klingons is like that.
Been picked on?:Sex with Klingons is like that.
Been on stage?:You've been talking to Charlotte, haven't you. DON'T believe her. I HATE PLAYS!
Slept outdoors?:In a blizzard. Luckily, I was having sex with a Klingon at the time. #1 for body heat production.
Thought about suicide?:Sex with Klingons is like that.
Pulled an all nighter?:And it pulled back.
If yes, what is your record?:The Original Cast Recording of Brigadoon.
Gone one day without food?:It's better than sex with Klingons. And drinking alone.
Talked on the phone all night?:Talked to the phone all night. I was very lonely.
Slept together with the opposite sex w/o actually having sex?:Impossible.
Slept all day?:Impossible.
Killed someone?:That would be one of those secrets. Let's just say I am no stranger to the mark of Cain.
Made out with a stranger?:Made off with a stranger.
Had sex with a stranger?:You think I have a lot of Klingon buddies, or something?
Thought you're going crazy?:I've heard that only sane people think they are going crazy, because crazy people believe they are sane. Yet I persist in thinking that I am going crazy. Which may be proof.
Kissed the same sex?:I'm not sure I've kissed sex at all.
Done anything sexual with the same sex?:You didn't think I meant a male Klingon, did you? At least not the first time.
Been betrayed?:One doesn't carefully build up a tolerance to all known poisons for one's health, does one? That didn't come out right. Yes.
Had a dream that came true?:In an abstract Kinder Egg way.
Broken the law?:Shattered it, and walked barefoot over the pieces.
Met a famous person?:Let's just say I am no stranger to the mark of Cain.
Have you ever killed an animal by accident?:Not by accident.
On purpose?:Oh, I got ahead of myself there.
Told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell?:Not by accident.
Stolen anything?:Only livers. Wait--hearts--was thinking in Chinese again.
Been on radio/tv?:Radiotv is my favorite place to be.
Been in a mosh-pit?:Sex with Klingons is like that.
Had a nervous breakdown?:Have you been reading this carefully?
Bungee jumped?:By accident.
Had a dream that kept coming back?:Let's just say I am no stranger to the mark of Cain.
Beliefs
Belive in life on other planets?:Hello! Klingons.
Miracles?:After observing the perfection of ears... how could I not believe?
Astrology?:Does Astrology mean Star-Words? 'Cause that would be hot.
Magic?:I'm an alchemist.
God?:I have seen the perfection of ears... how could I not believe?
Satan?:Then again, it never hurts to hedge your bets.
Santa?:Does it sound like I had the sort of home life that would facilitate such a belief?
Ghosts?:Let's just say I am no stranger to the mark of Banquo.
Luck?:No.
Love at first sight?:No.
Yin and yang (that good cant exist w/o bad)?:No. And yes.
Witches?:They were persecuted.
Easter bunny?:Great ears.
Believe its possible to remain faithful forever?:Let's just say I am no stranger to the mark of Hester Prynne.
Believe theres a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow?:Absolutely.
Do you wish on stars?:I have never been on a star.
Deep Theological Questions
Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell?:No, I have a telescope and I intend to use it.
Do you think God has a gender?:Many.
Do you believe in organized religion?:Many.
Where do you think we go when we die?:Limbo. Limbo. Life without life.
Friends
Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?:You're really NOT paying attention, are you? Isn't half the survey about Cain?
Who is your best friend?:I talked all night to a telephone. I don't really have a lot of friends.
Who's the one person that knows most about you?:George W. Bush.
What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you?:The thing about burning and arsenic from before.
Your favourite inside joke?:The thing about burning and arsenic from before.
Thing you're picked on most about?:The thing about burning and arsenic from before.
Who's your longest known friend?:See above re. demonic possession.
Newest?:The telephone.
Shyest?:You.
Funniest?:Karl Rove.
Sweetest?:Death.
Closest?:See above re. demonic possession
Weirdest?:The guy who got me started on the whole poison thing.
Smartest?:The guy who got me started on the whole poison thing.
Ditziest?:Probably the Klingons.
Friends you miss being close to the most?:My GOD, I'm SORRY already about this whole killing business.
Last person you talked to online?:Rachel.
Who do you talk to most online?:The spirit of Napolean Bonaparte. Fascinating conversationalist, but can't spell.
Who are you on the phone with most?:Haven't we been over this?
Who do you trust most?:Trust no one.
Who listens to your problems?:The goddamn fucking telephone.
Who do you fight most with?:Sex with Klingons is like that.
Who's the nicest?:Nice isn't really high on my list.
Who's the most outgoing?:Death! Really knows how to work a room.
Who's the best singer?:Napolean Bonaparte. Self-proclaimed, since obviously I have never heard him.
Who's on your shit-list?:Am I going to write that in a public forum?
Have you ever thought of having sex with a friend?:Not just thought.
Who's your second family?:I think I'm starting to lose brain function.
Do you always feel understood?:Always.
Who's the loudest friend?:Oh, absolutely the Klingons.
Do you trust others easily?:Yes. Can you hear my snide tone of voice through my typing fingers?
Who's house were you last at?:My own.
Name one person who's arms you feel safe in::NOT Klingons!
Do your friends know you?:In fact, we've never met.
Friend that lives farthest away::Oh, absolutely the Klingons.
Love and All That
Do you consider love a mistake?:Always.
What do you find romantic?:Ears.
Turn-on?:Ears.
Turn-off?:Having to sing or talk.
First kiss?:No thanks.
If someone u had no interest in had interest in dating u how would u feel?:Like I've been reduced to a meaningless vowel.
Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going:Going. God, please, going.
Have u ever wished it was more socially acceptable 4 a girl 2 ask a guy out:Night and day.
Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractiv:Night and day.
Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking?:Night and day.
What is best about the opposite sex?:Ears.
What is the worst thing about the opposite sex?:Feet.
What's the last present someone gave you?:Ears and feet. It gave me this strange feeling of trembly and sadomasochistic pleasure.
Are you in love?:That would be telling.
Do you consider your significant other hot?:What did I say about burning and arsenic?
Who Was the Last Person...
That haunted you?:Did you read what I said about ghosts? And Cain?
You wanted to kill?:Did you read what I said about ghosts? And Cain?
That you laughed at?:The Klingons. Bad idea.
That laughed at you?:Rachel. A lot.
That turned you on?:The Klingons. Bad idea.
You went shopping with?:The Klingons. Bad idea.
That broke your heart?:In fact, I have a heart of steel.
To disappoint you?:This survey writer in the love section with all the bad grammar.
To ask you out?:The Klingons. Bad idea.
To make you cry?:In fact, I've been sobbing for the last twenty minutes of this damn thing.
To brighten up your day?:Codename "Cain." Doesn't that suck?
That you thought about?:Obviously, for everyone, it would be the person in the previous question.
You saw a movie with?:My ex-siamese twin, Edgar.
You talked to on the phone?:We've been over this.
You talked to through IM/ICQ?:Bekah.
You saw?:I've been staring at my neighbor across the street for three successive mornings now.
You lost?:STOP IT!
Right This Moment...
Are you going out?:No, I'm sitting here.
Will it be with your significant other?:No.
Or some random person?:Yes.
What are you wearing right now?:No.
Body part you're touching right now::Heh. Ears. You caught me.
What are you worried about right now?:That this agony will never end. In a literal as well as a figurative sense.
What book are you reading?:Wizard's Holiday
What's on your mousepad?:I use actual mouse skin. Do you think that's creepy?
Use 5 words to describe how you're feeling::No, I won't, you fellator. (Ironically, these were also you-know-who's last words)
Are you bored?:I take the 5th.
Are you tired?:Never.
Are you talking to anyone online?:Yes.
Are you talking to anyone on the phone?:Leave me the fuck alone about the phone already.
Are you lonely or content?:Both.
Are you listening to music?:Both.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

No comments: