Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I Want to Post!

But I have to go to work.

Hello, Rachel and Katie and anybody else reading this.

I will actually communicate soon.

Just one thought-- why, whenever I am not clearly busy and focused, do I experience a strange feeling of panic about whatever tasks I have not yet done? And seem to think that such tasks are impossible because of a certain deficiency within myself? This is obviously incorrect thinking...

But I am uncertain about my relationship to work and busy-ness and accomplishment. That is, it seems to be often a negative cycle, working to not experience bad feelings rather than to experience good ones. Anybody else feel this way?

Damn, I really do have to go to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky! I've done the survey too, if you're bored and want to read it!