Monday, November 06, 2006

Why I Cannot Write My Midterm

Dear Professor,

I regret to inform you that I cannot write my midterm because there are people to talk to online, and they say such things as this:

tinica: I'm probably disturbing the whole neighborhood of trash-taking-out students

tinica: Oh yes. That is how I arrived at this all-night exam-fest. Through stalwart discipline.

avalon2004: bounce, bounce, everybody bounce...

kkaczmawr: *revels in many hugs*

charlotteroserl: They should send that out in the Move On emails: Don't lure your lover out of traveling distance of their polling place the night before the election.

I am sure you will understand and agree that such quality interactions have priority over your exam. Thank you for your time, and of course I will be happy to include you in such witty and fascinating exchanges if you will contact me online.

Your semi-obediant student,
Becky

No comments: